Cannabis-infused gummies are a fun and delicious way to consume marijuana, and making them at home is easier than you might think. Whether you prefer THC, CBD, or a combination of both, our step-by-step recipe will help you create potent and flavorful gummies that are perfect for any occasion.
Before we get started, it’s important to note that edibles can be very potent and take longer to kick in than smoking or vaping. It’s important to start with a low dosage and wait at least an hour before consuming more. Also, be sure to store your gummies in a safe and secure location, away from children and pets.
- 1/2 cup fruit juice (try grape or orange for a classic flavor)
- 1/4 cup honey, agave nectar, maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons gelatin (use agar agar powder for a vegan alternative)
- 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
- 1-2 teaspoons cannabis tincture (use THC, CBD, or a combination of both)
- Gummy molds
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the fruit juice, honey or agave nectar, and citric acid.
- In a small saucepan, heat the mixture over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it begins to simmer.
- Add the gelatin to the saucepan and whisk vigorously until it’s fully dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of cannabis tincture to the saucepan and whisk until fully combined.
- Carefully pour the mixture into your gummy molds, filling them about 2/3 full.
- Chill the gummies in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until they’re fully set.
- Once the gummies are set, remove them from the molds and enjoy!
By making your own cannabis gummies, you’ll have complete control over the potency and flavor of your edibles. And if you prefer CBD over THC, or vice versa, this recipe can easily be adapted to your needs.
Recent studies have shown that combining THC with CBD in edibles can enhance the bioavailability and potency of THC, making it an effective way to increase the effects of your cannabis-infused gummies.
Just be sure to keep the temperature below 320°F (160°C) for CBD and 315°F (157°C) for THC to avoid degrading the cannabinoids.
So next time you’re looking for a tasty and discreet way to consume cannabis, try making your own gummies at home. With our easy-to-follow recipe, you’ll have delicious and potent edibles in no time.